Regional Soil Coordinator
The Regional Soil Coordinator project provides networks to connect people, collaborate and share knowledge.
Contributing to a National Soil Extension Community of Practice
Supporting the implementation of the National Soil Strategy
soil extension projects
- Project lead: Kellie-Jane Pritchard, Drought Hub Project Manager (GGA)
- Jenni Clausen (Murdoch University)
- Frances Hoyle (Murdoch University)
- Tim Overheu (DPIRD)
- Chris Gazey (DPIRD)
- Tanya Kilminster (DPIRD)
- Karl O’Callaghan (Wheatbelt NRM)
- Felicity Gilbert (Wheatbelt NRM)
GET IN TOUCH
Have a question about the project?
Contact the project team to learn more about its findings and potential applications to your context.